Native in Chinese, I moved to the United States in 2010 for my graduate study. Having been working in the financial industry in New York City since 2011, I am experienced in investment management and real estate. I got my Bachelor of Economics from Zhejiang University and Master of Finance from MIT Sloan School of Management , during which I initiated and co-founded Sloan Quantitative Finance Club and have been a mentor since graduation. I have advised more than 40 students of advanced education and post-graduation job search. With born entrepreneur traits and years of leadership experience, I am eager to strive for excellence in global and professional perspectives for student future leaders and help them achieve the American dreams. I likes sports, traveling, playing piano and hosting parties.
Western Asset Management (09/2013 - Present)
- Cover fixed income institutional and retail funds in municipal, money market, insurance and multi-asset, separately-managed accounts businesses (AUM ~$170B) in quantitative analytics and risk modeling.
Neuberger Berman (05/2012 - 09/2013)
- Analyzed firm-wide fixed income strategies and portfolios (AUM ~$100B). Coordinated with London and Japan teams on multi-asset mandates (AUM~3B).
GE Capital (11/2011 - 05/2012)
- Assisted North America lending asset management in portfolio valuation and asset underwriting of commercial real estate portfolios (NEA ~$17B) across office, industrial, retail and multi-family.
Insider Monkeys (09/2011 - 01/2012)
- Wrote 100+ high quality commentaries and evidence based articles on intricacies of hedge fund investing and market anomalies.
BlackRock (01/2011 - 02/2011)
- Led MIT research practicum team to design liquidity risk models for US credit bonds and CDS, using various quantitative techniques.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management
Master of Finance 11'
- determines the layout of the header area (logo and navigation).
Bachelor of Economics 10'
- control the size/display style of all site borders.
Underline Body Links - toggle the underline on all body links.
Executive Director at VisCorps
- Drives start-up’s vision, strategy, development and growth, and oversees its daily operations. Leads marketing, program development and strategic partnerships.
FRM Charter holder. CFA Level 2 Candidate. Proficient in VBA, SAS, R, C, MATLAB.
Entrepreneurship - Innovation, Technology, Education
Social Enterprise -